Great Oak School is hiring the following positions for the 2022/23 academic school year:
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
Full-time and Part-time positions
Our Early Childhood program is a play-based program that emphasizes immersion in a homelike setting exuding rhythm, warmth and care.
We are seeking additional Early Childhood Assistant Teachers. This position is an imperative part of the Early Childhood Program to support various needs in the classroom including the daily rhythm of circle time, story time, meals and an abundance of indoor and outdoor play.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a background in or a strong interest in play-based early childhood pedagogies including Waldorf Education.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Have strengths developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues and children.
- Have strengths in positive discipline approaches.
- Demonstrate a love and enthusiasm for the art of teaching young children.
We invite you to send an electronic letter of introduction, your resume, and references to: email@example.com.
While we do not currently have any additional open positions, we are always interested in forming new relationships with possible future employees, so if you are interested in Great Oak School, please submit an electronic letter of introduction, your resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.